Millgate Townhomes Community Information
Welcome to Millgate Townhomes in Franklin, Tennessee. Millgate offers a secluded lifestyle close to upscale office destinations, retail locations and restaurants in the Franklin area, just minutes to Interstate 65, Brentwood, Cool Springs and historic downtown Franklin. Our unique residential layout offers an intimate neighborhood for homeowners that is distinctive in character and design.
Millgate is a gated community of 32 colonial style townhomes and beautifully landscaped grounds. Every residence has a large and private patio, individual front porch, fireplace, direct-access, two-car garage and lots of acreage to stroll the property. The professionally maintained grounds also provide you with a private lifestyle with the security of a gated community and freedom from weekly maintenance chores.
The Millgate lifestyle appeals to homeowners in all different stages of life…busy professionals, retirees and empty nesters to name a few. It can be defined as a unique and friendly community, convenient to everything you could need.
When completed in 2008, Millgate became a premium neighborhood in one of Tennessee’s most desirable communities. Amenities include:
- Richly landscaped common areas
- A gated community providing security and privacy
- Direct-access, two-car garage
- Distinctive fencing throughout the property
- Gazebo area for community interaction
- Street lights and sidewalks throughout the entire community
- Distinctive architecture
- Private outdoor living spaces
- Utilities concealed underground
- Dog walk area
Millgate is a very convenient and centrally located townhome community in Franklin. There are hundreds of places within a short drive of Millgate where you can shop, dine and be entertained.
- A short walk to nearby specialty shopping at Franklin’s “The Factory,” a unique shopping mall
- Within walking distance of 34 acre Pinkerton Park which features three pavilions, walking trails, grills and playgrounds
- Close access to historic downtown Franklin’s extensive restaurant and retail establishments
- Within walking distance to dog park and equestrian center
- 25 minutes from downtown Nashville
Electric: Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Cooperation (877-777-9020)
Water: City of Franklin (615-791-3217)
Natural Gas: Atmos (888-286-6700)
Phone: AT&T (800-288-2020)
Visitor info, shops, and more!